Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

she Was good lash night . she's a monkey tho its all about the battle to get sleepin in my bed . who wins depends on how tired I am!

she Was good lash night . she's a monkey tho its all about the battle to get sleepin in my bed . who wins depends on how tired I am!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

bobskii wrote: »
    I use the glenisk baby yoghurts she seems to like them . I heard lidl do one with minimal sugar so suitable for babies dunno the name tho.

Little Delights in Aldi are far cheaper than Glenisk and less sugar.

thanks moving_home ill try get them today!are they for kids?mirrorwall ill try that tonight see what she makes of that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

thanks moving_home ill try get them today!are they for kids?mirrorwall ill try that tonight see what she makes of that!

Yup they are like petit filous but less sugar!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

That's the one, I'll be the one wearing large clothes until I get the courage to tell them I'm gone again lol.

Swimming was great, she ate nearly a full jar of food afterwards!

Will try those yoghurts.it's hardc to know what to be giving I'm useless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Worth a go at least. We've had one gag/throw up and one gag he cleared himself today. Slightly terrifying but neither phased him at all just immediately grabbed more lol.

I told the OH the next sale was coming up and he was like really? I was like yes, next years clothes-have you noticed how much kids grow?!

Anyone using sippy/straw cups recommend a brand?!

God you're great lashes! Not going again here until this time next year at least!

lol!!I know if I go again work will flip!I love that shop they always have lovely boot's . I got those yoghurts this morning and she devoured one before her nap there . Thanks again movin_home.

Girls this is gonna sound nuts but I just noticed how much his hair is growing!! Gave me a big smile :)

Ah bless we have none bit of bum fluff

• Advertisement

we have a little bit if growth here no pig tails mind you!!

God definitely no pigtails but it was the first time I saw the wind catch the hair on the top of his head, it's very very blond but it's there!

I actually just gave herself a bath and she has loads of new hair growing underneath . its a light brown but In the sun looks blonde!

We were reddy but now it's snow blonde she's a couple of strands that are there since wasborn and if I straighten them down they are in her eyes .

Rusk bath boppy n bed at 8, please God it's not a ridiculous hour we are up at, now for movie night with my little man while oh earns the money. What a life eh lol

my house filled with people at 8 of clock . only getting her down now .She's a born entertainer so wouldn't settle once she knew she was missing an audience.

Walking forward in the walker today eeek the fun really begins the drawers are not safe!!

must root out the Aller for this one . in swear I could start up a creche with the amount of baby stuff I've had gifted to me!

walker even

Come on baby go to sleep!!!! Been awake every 40-60mins all night and outright up since about 645 (usually about 815). Fell asleep for 15 mins at 920 and is now awake again. If this is a tooth come through the bloody gum already. Pleeeeeaase go back to sleep baby. The cot bars are not a toy

Fückbag neighbours had a party last night that kicked off in the garden at about two until 5. Que dogs going crazy and waking baby up, she was up properly at 6 for feed back till 9 so cranky and is now backb sleeping since 10. Great,might sneak a little nap in,oh wait no th fuückbag neighbours Kids are now roaring screaming and playing football. Aaaaarrrrggggghhhh

I feel your pain with the cot bars .Mine loves them,only when she's supposed to be sleeping tho!

• Advertisement

hope your little man settled mirrorwall. lashes I think the neighbours would b getting the sharp edge of my tongue for that crap and you with a small baby next door . some people are inconsiderate a holes!

God lashes that would drive me nuts. Nope Bobskii it was an interesting Jekyll and Hyde day. Some good giggles caught on cameras but more than a few meltdowns (he rarely ever does this) but he got up at 715, napped for like 40 mins in the morning, 30 mins in the car in the afternoon and that's it. Poor mite was totally flattened going to bed this evening dosed with neurofen.

The teeth are driving him batty. It's mad actually, every time I think god this teething is worse than the last time-the next bout proves me wrong. Dad says I was by far their worst with teeth so maybe it's revenge 😜 I'm fairly sure it's a front tooth coming up so hopefully it breaks through soon and gives him a bit of a break.

poor babs! teething is torture for them and not a lot you can do for him when you've exhausted most avenues.they reckon once the first one breaks through its not so bad after that . here's hoping anyway says you!

I've had to calgel my woman today too first time in ages, she is dribbling like a nutter, hands are getting gnawed and a rough night again last night. She's up since 6 and has napped for about 20 minutes .Roll on bedtime.

Set up her High chair today she looks tiny in it,changed her out of pramette too, she's all grown up .

He's been in better form thank God. Awh the highchair is fun Lashes! Even in the last two weeks he sits up much better in it.

Random but anyone know how long it takes to get called for a non urgent xray? I've a lump in my finger thats bugging the crap out of me. GP referred me last week but no letter back from Naas yet with an appointment and it seems to have got bigger!

you should ring them . any time I've been referred for an xray it never gets sent out i always had to ring.
    my lo is sitting much better In her highchair now . loves sitting in it when we're all Eatin so she can see for herself whats on the menu!

you should ring them . any time I've been referred for an xray it never gets sent out i always had to ring.
    my lo is sitting much better In her highchair now . loves sitting in it when we're all Eatin so she can see for herself whats on the menu!

I did ring, they said I needed to send in the letter and they'd send me an appointment because it wasn't an injury.

Yeah we had our first meltdown at lunch recently where he was like, seriously? Why aren't you feeding me??

Yeh this monkey does not like to be left wait in where food is concerned . takes after her dad in that regard!
    could you go back to the doc and get him to speed it up . I know my doc gave me a referral one time she said if they ask say it happened over the weekend and you'll get seen now and I got xrayed that day.

Amazon prime with family offering 50% off first delivery of certain sizes of pampers. I signed up to the free prime trial, the Amazon family and got the 136 size 5 nappies delivered (to my Irish address) for 11.34 sterling. Works out at at 11.8c a nappy which for size 5 is excellent. Just don't forget to cancel the subscription! I set mine to six months so I have time to wait for delivery then cancel

• Advertisement

Also offering an additional 20% off any other subscribe and save item so I used that on the tomee tippee prep filter to get it for £6.55. Again delivery to Ireland was free. Code was SNSPRIME20 at checkout

Advertisement