Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

The fecking ducks kept her interested more than anything!!

She had no naps today, so I'm hoping for a good night tonight,I forgot how tiring early pregnancy is!I'm just so exhausted every waking minute.

How many bottles are you down to now mirror? We only had four today, she eats more when we are at home than out, she's a comfort eater like myself bless lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

I hope you seen more than I did last week!everything we looked at was asleep!!all we seen were crows and ducks!

They were all so depressed alright! Even the ostrich couldn't have been arsed to lift his head lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Ha ha, sick of the tourists probably! I'm on 4 lashes, 8am, 12, 4 and 730. 9oz when he's on form, anything from 4-8 if his teeth are at him!

Wow what a man. We are still on 7oz .Thanks it's ggreat to have a rough idea .

Ps spoke too soon .She's so unsettled n is currently ba ba ba baing in my bed. No sleep tonight

• Advertisement

Yeh they do look completely depressed . I've heard fota is good . bit of a trek tho might go down next summer.

I've heard fota is great too bobskii, rave reviews of their Christmas stuff so we might try doing it then.

Yeah he loves his food. We're having great fun. Current favourite finger foods: steak and mandarin slices!!

must try herself with mandarins . she had strawberry and blueberry today . Very funny watching her face eating them

Just watch closely with it, he sucked it too far back the first time and had to cough it up

thanks for the warning .oh does have heart attacks watchin me give her food!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Four bottles here, 8 ounces each. Loves her dinner. Still waking at night but mainly teeth or tummy bothering her. Started to take a soother so naps are great. She goes for at least two a day. I am starting to think half the animals don't exist in the zoo. You can't see anything in half the enclosures.

I was sorting out my lo's room today and dad was putting her down for her nap mother of jasus you'd think he was trying to kill her the wails coming from the room . I had to step in she was sobbing her little heart out . think she's testing the water!!

Little monkey. I have been concentrating on getting her to nap easily because I know she will be in childcare soon. I am always afraid they will be upset when I am not there because they can't get to sleep.

she really is!put her In her own room last night . I slept in the bed in there cos I had bad sleep the night before so I wanted to be interrupted(apart from by herself) she only woke once which was great but I fell asleep with her I'm the bed with me!I'm a disaster :(

We had to give a bottle at 1am last night for the first time in months.... Admittedly I knew he had been short milk (he fought his afternoon bottles) and he was back sharing our room while in our parents and my OH may have fallen out of bed with a leg cramp and made loads of noise....

Three teeth woohoo

Still not a one but chewing before behind and after him! It has been an absolutely pants week. Im so glad its over. Baba is finally coming out of the cold it turned out he had developed last weekend culminating in screaming sessions on Wednesday night. He actually got some sleep last night so he's back in his cot tonight so that hopefully I can get some sleep

no teeth here at all . plenty of dribbling and chewing going on . and she's a crank some days . Not too bad though . We just had her out for dinner with us . she's as good . we were cutting it done with her bedtime looming she could have kicked up but she was happy out sitting between the two of us tasting everything.

Two teeth here and definirely cutting two more. Lashes which one did she cut most recently? My girl's top gums look so sore. She is being such a pet though. Great fun and loads of cuddles. Had no bottle during the night last night and flying with the finger foods. I am going to cry going back to work.

Really randomly not her front top tooth but the one beside it,and the same one the other side is cutting too.
    She's such a pet too. Waves hi and bye to every one .Far too cute .Still getting nowhere on the floor would rather hold your hands and run around.
    My son is gone on holidays with my parents,I feel like I'm missing an arm!

• Advertisement

Interesting, think she is cutting the same one. Aw love the waving. No waving here and no words but she is like an acrobat, crawling, gets into sitting position from crawling. Pushes off her knees so standing on her hands and feet!

I'm so jealous of all the crawling . my lo gets places but by rolling . hates being on her back too long bit loves sitting up . I think she will be a bum shuffler!

Bobskii mines not crawling either, fairly mobile by rolling. However since he was sick this weeks he seems to have fallen back a little so he got stuck on his tummy several times today and wailed the place down in sadness

awww the poor pet!!This monkey won't roll over on her tum. she will go as far as possible without rolling over completely so far!she's like an antichrist today definitely her teeth at her she keeps clamping down on my poor boob! .no letter from temple street yet I was hoping we'd get an appointment before i go back to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭moving_home

Lashes and Fall how old are your wee ones? I've a January baby but she's nowhere near waving/talking/moving except rolling. She can sit up. Either your babies are advanced or she's behind! Lol

Lashes and Fall how old are your wee ones? I've a January baby but she's nowhere near waving/talking/moving except rolling. She can sit up. Either your babies are advanced or she's behind! Lol

Mines 28th Jan moving home so definitely nowhere near waving. We've got mummmmmmm as a new sound but no other consonants! Mine can't sit unsupported for more than 10s coz he dives for something or throws himself backwards

4th Jan here. She's not great at sitting unsupported for long periods. Will roll and twirl around like the hand on a clock,she's spending more time on her tummy before freaking lol .

I feel more normal now fall!

Her waving has started only in the last week or so .

she looks alot bigger than my doll lashes . sur mines a December baby moving_home,a lazy one by all accounts!!she will get there at some stage!

Ah the wee doll. January 7th. Think she is ahead in this area. She could sit unaided for any period of time. Great now when we go to the park I can bring the picnic blanket and she sits watching everything, then has a good crawl around exploring. She is now heading for the stairs and fireplace so time to baby proof. I would say she is behind in sounds. She makes none just shouts and fake laughs or coughs to get your attention. I really think all the milestones are averages and they all get there in the end. Also my girl sleeps on her tummy so has always been very strong pushing up off her hands. The way she gets herself into the sitting position is the one thing that I think is very impressive, takes great strength.

• Advertisement

Lashes just spotted her shoes, fab! Did you get her measured? Love her blonde hair

Advertisement