Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

and my doll won't wear shoes!!I nearly always come home minus one so I quit putting them on her!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Didn't get her measured so bold, I picked them up last year in a sale for a tenner!! they are just for show though
    I think I read somewhere that babies brains concentrate on moving or speech for awhile if that makes sense??
    We don't move as much, but she jabbers all day long .Full conversations in her own language .I think it's all normal tho.she panics if she wakes up on her tummy too
    We are just in to 6 to 9 month clothes ,but she's so solid compared to my sil baby .

I hope the blonde stays!

Ps bobski that happened to us with a converse one day, devastated!

I'd cry if it was converse!!gave ant of ye got that mama app? lovely kids clothes on it . She's doing great with the sleeping in her own room as am I :D

scotch hall wall??its been soooo long since I has a shopping trip . blanch is being hit next week for definite!

• Advertisement

It's actually the play area in the zoo, lol. I spent a fortune the other day on clothes for back to work. I'm back following Tuesday . How I'll leave her I don't know, but I suppose I'm ' lucky' its only for a few months,lol.

lol I definitely need a shopping trip if I'm hallucinating bout scotch hall :O I must get some back to work gear myself . I threw out all my clothes before I lost the weight as you do so I have a very limited wardrobe at the minute.

Well I have quite a bump already.the top part is rock hard and boobs are ginormous. So a new wardrobe is needed lol .

Fecking wish this weather would pick up!!

are you bigger this time round?my friend is pregnant on her second and she finds her bump bigger sooner this time round!I've given up on the weather it'll pick up in September guaranteed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Shopping trip needed here too. everything's either too big or too small!

My lad has decided that waking somewhere between 4-5 and literally lying there moaning for 2hours is the way to go. I've no idea what to do about it. If I bring him back into his side on he'll go off to sleep for another 2 hours so it's not that he's not tired but I've been trying to avoid doing that all th time

• Advertisement

Everything is too small here unfortunately , I never got down to my pre pregnancy weight but I've actually lost a few pounds lately,my shape is just changing.

I think I'm massive it's all I see when I look in the mirror I want to wait awhile before I tell people, as you all know everyone will have an opinion so I'm gonna give myself time to prepare for it.

Mirrorwall we are exact same here I hear her moaning and turn her and she's out like a light, except this morning she was up at 5.30 with oh,but then I couldn't sleep either, so cleaned the oven out and hoovered and mopped. Oh is out for drinks tonight.I think pjs and fifty shades is in order,a wild weekend lol

pj's here too.oh got up with her this morning cos I'll soon be back to school so my Sundays will be spent working :( so I'm having last Sundays for the next few weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

It really is the countdown to back to work isn't it. Same size as before I got pregnant and hitting the gym three times a week to do a class. Just have to get the clothes out of the attic so no excuse to shop unfortunately.

I'm sick at the thoughts of work

We now have four teeth randomly the front tooth beside the one already out has cut, I didn't think it was anywhere near ready, butmind you,you risk loosing a finger when you put it in!

Greatnights sleep last night for her, down at 8 up at 7

we were down at 7 only woke once then up at 7th b happy if she stayed at that now for when I'm back working. these teeth are a curse!

Got six month needles today (at 7 months lol) she seems ok, I hope tonight goes as well.

Eventually got to confirm my pregnancy, my doc is actually pregnant too, so has said she will sign me off if I'm finding work tough with baby teething etc etc work will just be delighted! Made me feel a bit better, 7 days to go till I'm back.it all feels real now. Wtf am I doing

fair ply to your doc . wonder would mine sign me off for the foreseeable future :D

She also asked if my maidin name was the same as it is now, I said he just gives me babies no rings, she said she would write a prescription for him for one if I wanted lol

Bedtime went well, gave her a paralink as she started with a temperature .Fingers crossed .

lol!!rings are overrated!! can u buy paralink over the counter?today was not a good day In the teething department :(

• Advertisement

Yep over the counter .I find they are quicker to take a temperature down than calpol .

I must buy some . teetha seems to b work in wonders here the sachet not the gel . just 3 weeks till I'm back and i envisage a meltdown the first week!

Up every hour last night only settled in the bed of course, I'm wreacked, roll on nap time when I'm sure I won't be able to sleep

How is she with a bottle??? I'm sure madam's gonna be grand, but she won't go to bed for anyone only me. She has 6 months to grow out of this!

bit like my night so she wasn't awake all nite but she was in the bed all night . monkey . she still refuses a bottle . she will take water from a cup but no bottle . just bites the teatime have her down to a feed before bed and one in the morning and if she wants one during the day she can but she can go without.

and same as that with bed she'll only go for me . sunny what she's gonna do next week when I'm unavailable!

Had such a lovely day today out in the sun. Just what I needed before I go back to work. Teeth are a disaster here too she was trying to eat the grass today for a bit of relief. At least being outside helped to distract her. She is like a savage though, flies through four eight ounce bottle, three meals, snacks and still has six to eight ounces during the night. She is filling her six to nine month baby gros in length. Lashes I don't know how you do it being pregnant. I would love an unbroken nights sleep.

I had the worst day imaginable :( it's very hard to watch your child's heart break and not be able to make it better for them no matter what age they are

Ah bobskii was it the lc results?? Poor you .

We had a no nap,no sleep last night cranky long long day, my head feels like it's gonna drop off my shoulders .Empty the wash machine and then bed.

We are totally off food at the mo, her top teeth are flying down .Hopefully the dribbling will calm down now soon.

Work forgot to pay me my holidays too. So will have tri take them when I get back at some stage

I pm'd you there lashes I didn't want to put it on here just in case . As you will see its just so sad . Lots of sleep from little miss last night I'm hoping tonight will be the same I'm just exhausted.

• Advertisement

Bobskii I really hope you and your family are ok. Hope everyone got a good nights sleep. Hugs to all x x

Advertisement