Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Mind yourself bobskii xxx

Sleep very interrupted here lately

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

We have one waking for bottle and one mooch for soother so not too bad. Have not had one night through since about 15 weeks. You all set for back to work? Has your son started at the childminder?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

I think I put a jinx on sleep last night . No sleep at all . she's after sleeping for half an hour on my chest on the couch.

I think I put a jinx on sleep last night . No sleep at all . she's after sleeping for half an hour on my chest on the couch.

Typical, when you could really do with a bit of cooperation. Looks like another nice day. Hope you get to enjoy it.

• Advertisement

she had a temperature and was in pain I'd say from her teeth . teetha was easing it but she was still crying most if the note . she's probably pickin up vibes from the rest of us too which wouldn't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

We had a great night last night 8 until 7 .I'm still wrecked though!! We have another tooth too the one beside her front tooth on the right hand side. They are just flying.

Are you taking about my son fall?? I'm blessed that my mum will mind my kiddies when both myself and my partner are at work, she would be so offended if I went to a childminder!! Although I wonder if that will change when the next one comes along lol.

Thinking of you today bobskii xx

Sorry lashes was asking Mirrorwall but delighted you have your mam to help. I have no one!

we ended up I the hospital she has some viral Infection which to me means they just don't know what's wrong :(

Oh Lord bobskii. Was it the Lourdes u were in?? There's nothing that ccan be given for that right?You just have to treat the symptoms and wait until it passes. Th Poor pet and poor youwhen it rains it pours xxx

• Advertisement

I brought her to cavan cos it's never as busy as the lourdes. got seen straight away . Yeh no treatment just suppositories and calpol. hopefully she feels better tomorrow . my instinct was right anyway I knew it was more than teething . thought I was freaking out over nothing earlier.

Hoping she is ok. Frightening when they get sick. Would say you are wrecked x

she slept good last night . Was awake for an hour or so after I gave her calpol she went ooff to sleep and only woke after nine . in better form today but still has high temperature.

How is she now bobskii?? Our madam was awake all night n then oh is up banging and showering at 5. How the hell will I cope with this and work????

we were back in the hospital last night I couldn't get her temperature down . home at 5am. she doesn't want me to move from her side :( she seems okay now but I keep topping her up with calpol. hospital told me to get nurofen suppositories cos you can give them alongside calpol and they work quickly.

Aww god love her and you too. It is not easy to see them like that, do they still think it's a viral??

Yeh and they said it's doing the rounds along with hand foot and mouth :(
    she's gone for a snooze now it has
    just has the stuffing knocked out of her . doesn't help that dad's away either!

Oh no you poor thing. On your own dealing with it too. i think there's a nasty bug doing the rounds too hope she picks up soon. Did you go to doc on call first or just straight to hospital?

My one is napping now too .I'd love her not to nap and sleep at night thanks!

lol wishful thinking!actually I'm probably better off by myself least it's only my two babies to concentrate on then . my other baby is having a very tough to day today :(
    no I just went straight to the hospital cos they told me the night before to come back down If I wasn't happy . I wasn't particularly happy with the nurse I got last night she was a cow but in fairness they were flat out so ill give her the benefit of the doubt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Look after yourself (and the baba obviously!) bobskii, not fun when they are sick.

Manic few days here myself, haven't had any spare time

• Advertisement

So sorry to that Bobskii. I am dreading all the bugs when she starts crèche. Hope your big baby is ok too. The days have picked up speed as its gets closer to back to school. Sad mammy here.

Yeh crèche really does spread everything that's going . I hear ya on work getting close im so sick at the thoughts of it . We're up since 4.30 with a temperature again shes just gone down now for a nap . my other baby will be okay in time he's just heart broken at the minute and I can't fix it for him ':(

Ah that's so tough. You want to protect them no matter what age they are.

I know and unfortunately you can't protect them from tragedy. Time is the only thing that will help him.

I know and unfortunately you can't protect them from tragedy. Time is the only thing that will help him.

Back to work tomorrow,my heart is breaking thinking about it.

stop I'm back tomorrow two weeks and I could literally cry and more than likely will

Hope today goes well Lashes. How is your girl Bobskii?

she's good fall . Sunday night was the first night with no temperature and she slept really well . She has come out in a rash now but I'm presuming it's from being sick . she's only getting her appetite back today the poor pet.

• Advertisement

It's not chicken pox is it? They usually get sick first and rash last.

Advertisement