Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

I don't think so . I did think it was that when it started last week cos my niece had them a few weeks previous . This is more like a heat rash altho I must Google some pics . it only seems to be on her face tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Great to hear she's doing a bit better bobskii

Too many babies around my dolls age pulling at my heart strings today ,coupled with about 10 pics from home roll on 6

the pic's from home will be a killer for me too but at least we know they are In good hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 NorthDublin1

Congratulations!

What a crazy day!! I'm wrecked could sleep for a month. Yeah the pics were sent in good intentions but broke my heart,trip to the loo for a quick tear ,hormones

How's your little woman doing bobskii

Hows people's bedtime routines going?? We have had a complete stinker lately the other night it took me two hours of sitting with her, poppingher into her cot, cry, lift ,repeat.

• Advertisement

that's the worst one over you now!little woman is good if a bit cranky still . had her with the doc and the rash is the virus leaving her body so thank god for that!out routine is all out of sync with her being sick . she's been in the bed with me all week it was the only way I was getting some sleep . she was very clingy just wanted to be on my knee for cuddles 24/7 !

Up on and off with her from 3am and finally up at 6.30am for feed, my poor body took a lot of caffeine to survive that day.

god love ya!how many weeks are ya now?

My doc said 12 but I think 14 Weeks. Still waiting on my first hospital app,I hope I'm not too late booking in for mlu,if I am I'm delivering at home lol
    I just have to get used to this all again, before it's gets one baby harder lol .

Hows your little ladyt today???

My one looks like a vampire her two teeth beside her front teeth are way down and no sign of her front teeth yet even tho I thought they were outyou can start to see them when she smiled they are down that far .

I'd say you'll be fine for the mlu here's hoping anyway . I keep forgetting to ask my doc if I'd be eligible of I went again which tbh isn't lookin likely!
    she's good today still a bit cranky but I'm putting that down to her teeth and the fact her brother is an ass sometimes with no concept of time(she got overtired today waiting on him)
    do you think you'll consider getting signed off . another Christmas off would be excellent :P

• Advertisement

Oh god. I can't even bring myself round to thinking how im gonna tell them, they had part time staff to replace me and the place is a mess with mistakes, the manager was delighted to see me back, the guilt is unreal.

Ah stop, my brother is home,

she's going for a nap don't talk to her

Turn around and here he's playing peekaboo .Urggghhhhhh

Had a good night with her so fingers crossed we are back on track.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Glad you are doing well lashes. Good night here. Woke for bottle at four and down til eight. Have a rotten sore throat though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Hi everyone, been reading but distracted this week. Baba decided that waking up proper at 3am (not hungry?!) was a great idea this week so I've been pretty dopey. Last night was better we made it to 530 so hopefully he keeps it up.

First tooth is through and there's one not too far behind judging by the level of drool that had started again

thumpette is on anton savage at the min . brave brave girl.

Awe I missed her can I listen back to that somehow??? Fair play to her.

Maybe I expect too much from her too, our good night consisted of her down at 8pm and up at 7. She didn't wake at all during the night.

Mirror I think we were the same, the teeth are really bothering her. Her front gums are bulging so please god they are not too far away .

Yeh it's podcasted I think

If anyone finds the podcast will they throw up a link. I don't know how she is getting through it. Could have been any of us.
    Did a surprise crèche visit today and all was great. Lots of happy kids and I was invited in no problems. Girls were all great with her. Had a little lump in my throat though. Really wish I didn't have to go back yet. Ah well at least she will be well cared for.

Fall are you on Facebook??Search for the atom savage show and there's a link there. I'm at work so will listen to it when I get home and have a little cry, she's such an amazing fabulous person I don't even know her and I'm in awe of her strength.

That's great lashes thanks a million.

• Advertisement

I didn't cry today hearing her I was just in total admiration for her and I used always listen to the radio but since I got maternity leave haven't bothered so today was the first day I put it on and listened properly And when I realised who was talking I was dumbstruck . major coincidence.

my poor doll no wonder she was cranky I just discovered thrush again . I forgot with we swing sick last week I didn't give her the medicine the doc have me for the thrush :( I was already forcing calpol into her . I feel so bad now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Just listened to it there. Very very sad. Terrifies me thinking about losing a child. She really is one strong lady.
    I just read back over this thread. We really are a great little group and I want to thank all of you for being my virtual friends.
    Your poor little baba Bobskii. Give her a big squeeze from me. Hope she feels better soon. Did you give the probiotics a go for the thrush?

Thanks Spurious

I love this thread too dunno where id be without it some days .I forgot all about the prebiotic fall ill go get one first thing tomorrow . I feel rotten now for forgetting to give her that it was bad enough that she was sick but that too :(

I got a big gummy kiss upon waking this morning so she must forgive me!

Love the gummy kisses. I am snuggling the bejesus out of my two trying to make the most of every second before I go back. Just realised today I haven't been away from them for a full day.

ah it's heartbreaking going back . I haven't left my dolly for more than a few hours at most . I'm lucky in that the first week I'm back it's only half days and then the following week it'll be back to normal . I'll miss just being at home and then little routine we have found.

Thumpette is doing a great job of raising awareness and maybe now people will have the words to say to someone who has lost a child and not avoid the situation for fear of upsetting the person . which is probably what i would have done before now.

Wow some read. Brave lady and so strong

• Advertisement

One very busy baby here. Broke the second front tooth last night and has figured out how to shuffle backwards on his tummy. He's also getting destructive, rolled his way to the nappies this morning and pulled them all over the place. He's also developed a massive interest in trying to pull apart his floor mats (which I have duct taped together on the back luckily!).

Advertisement