Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

All go here too. She got up two steps of the stairs. She crawls to the bottom then stands up. Flying around crawling and has started to play peek a boo on her own. Hides behind the blanket then reappears and starts laughing. She is great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

my doll must be a lazy lump cos she won't go very far!!likes to sit up and play on the floor but when she's lying she won't mice very far till she's shouting to sit up!lashes I was in your shop today with a very cranky toddler :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Ah Damn you should have introduced yourself lol. We were so busy today, I was gonna cry!!

Well I have lump too, she rolls around and twists like the hands of a clock .but hasn't got up on her knees yet.

Didn't have a great night last night, she cried going to bed and was awake from 3 onwards.

I was going to but the shop was bananas and my niece was grumpy . spotted some nice boots so ill be back lol!!I'm starting to start about leaving her tomorrow :( I decided not to stay away but ill b late home and I dunno how dad is gonna a settle her.

Oh that's this weekend?!? That flew by, it's A tough one. Hows dad feeling about it all?

Did your niece have red hair?? Ah I love all the boots can't wait to get into my big jumpers again, just so not comfortable with my size. Roll on winter.

Sh went down Really well tonight so fingers crossed.

• Advertisement

I know and I'm dreading it now . he's a bit apprehensive but he just has to do it . She will b fine I know I'm just an worry wart. Yes she does its kinda blone/red bit it really looked red today . her mum was pushing the boss in her buggy . I loved the back boots inside the door not that I need them buy ill be buy in them anyway :P

Lol I'm half packed to move house and oh managed to spot my full shoe collection, with plentyu brand new in boxes, he was flabbergasted lol .

I think I seen ya but I was running around with my head up my arse for most of the day .

Its always hard to leave them .I'm glad I've been busy at work Tbh iits given me less time to be worrying and thinking about her, wishing I was at home

I'm a disaster when it comes to shoes . I've a room upstairs full and a box down stairs full not counting the bottom of the wardrobe :P it was very busy I'm there today and didn't help that I was carrying a heavy toddler who had thrown a strop coming down the street other than that I'd have said hello!

I started off this weekend say in I was going in the morning not to be seen till Sunday . now I'm coming back mid morning and not stayin the nite :P I'm getting there tho lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

School next Wednesday! Man the time has flown. I'm here laughing at the shoes-I'm totally different there. I literally have two pairs of standard black shoes for under trousers/jeans that my special insoles fit and two wide fitting heels one in black, one in silver. Sin é!

shoes and handbags are my downfall. I don't even wear half of them just have to have them :P

were back at school Tuesday week but no children to the following Sunday nite and then I'll b back in the Tuesday full throttle :(:(:(

• Advertisement

Time has really flown tho .It's crazy it's feels like a dream it's gone that quick.

I had them hid every where, my cons were under my son's bed disguised as his lol. It's my line of work mirror I have to have them all lol .

Have any of ye decided when/if you will have more children? This is defo our last .

Thats understandable Lashes. I have terrible feet (inherited from my dad) aggravated by planar fasciitis and in more recent years weight so I've always had to get extra deep/extra wide shoes. Doesn't lend itself to having lots of them so I never developed much interest.

Its been crazy. I've no idea what the school year will be like now. It'll be interesting. What terrifies me is that the school year flies in general, I can't imagine what it will be like with a child as well. I was home with the parents for the last few days and I was like, next summer he will be running around...

We will go again all going well. We'd like a second. Doubt we'll be able to afford a third! We're saving like crazy for a deposit at the moment and hopefully aim to be getting our own place sometime after christmas and probably start trying when he's 12-18 months. We don't want them too far apart.

ye have some lovely stuff in there too damn ye look!We were just discussing this earlier . We want another one soon . As luck would have it the first weekend in 18 months I'm going put af has decided to make a reappearance :( so time to make big decisions . If I'm not pregnant by Christmas we'll have to use our frostie cos realistically I'd like to have babs before my big birthday next year :P

ye have some lovely stuff in there too damn ye look!We were just discussing this earlier . We want another one soon . As luck would have it the first weekend in 18 months I'm going put af has decided to make a reappearance :( so time to make big decisions . If I'm not pregnant by Christmas we'll have to use our frostie cos realistically I'd like to have babs before my big birthday next year :

fall what did you say the name of the prebiotic was that you used?

I wish these teeth would just f off

Hope you are having a great day bobskii. After another rough night we have one more tooth so at least she's waking for a reason not for the craic. Thank god I've no work today,wrecked.

The guys in Feb thread are saying it took 9 weeks in some cases to get their first appointment,in that case I'd be more than halfway there .

How's weaning coming on for everyone? We are getting on great here, I just make her whatever I'm having, weetabix for brekkie, pasta or potatoes and meat for dinner .She loves it I try to give her a tea and she spews so I've cut it out for the time being

Lashes you work in a shoe shop? I am a shoe addict, I have boxes of them everywhere. Bobskii they are Dr. Udo s infant probiotic.
    That was my last baby. Couldn't afford three as I wouldn't be able to afford to job share or not work and child care is too expensive. I think knowing its my last every second just feels so precious. Really enjoying being at home with both of them.

got them today fall thanks . I'm just in the door and I'm knackered . good day tho!

Yeah I work in a shoe shop!!

We are now doing a cute little ,what does the cat say? And she does a little tiny miaoww but still doesn't sit well by herself,this girl is on her own agenda.

How was daddy on his own with your munchkin bobskii??

• Advertisement

he managed!!she roared going to bed but I expected that . The. she woke about an hour after I came home thank god cos my boobs were calling out for her!!

Did she take a bottle before bed??
    I cant imagine daddy putting her too bed here I struggle at the best of times daddy would be lost!

nope . she refuses a bottle . will take water from a cup or anything we are drinking from . She just had to go without which isn't ideal but was a once off . I swear ill have her weaned by the wedding :P he did struggle with putting her down but as I said if he keeps it up now ill be ok. He won't tho that's where the problem lies here!

Lashes at what age do you measure babies feet? This monkey is standing a lot and will probably walk early. Will have to get her shoes. So cute with the cat game. Think they are adorable at this age. My son is besotted with her. Hope the probiotics work Bobskii. Really enjoyed breastfeeding but glad to have all the weaning done now.

hopefully they will give her a bit of a boost . she's in no hurry to wean anyway she's at giving out to my hoody today and when I unzipped it she chuckled . wee monkey!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

yes I seen that on Facebook gonna watch it now on 3e. Thanks for the link :)

Actually does anyone (lashes??) understand baby sock sizes? I'm literally guessing now that he's out of the 3-6 month ones

That's me on the baby sock thing too Mirrorwall. I haven't a clue. Crèche induction ongoing here. Few tears but they are great with her.

• Advertisement

Sorry to disappoint it's only ladies shoes we do!!id get your lady measured tho fall as she'sa flighty little thing,the prewalkers would be great. Is it wrong that I bought her firstpair of lelly kellys already even tho they are a size four

Socks are a pain.Pennies dunnes next mothercare tkmaxx we have tried them all and they all slide off.

Thumpette looks amazing. And I'm delighted she has been so successful in getting her story out there.

Scan on Monday.

Advertisement