Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

yes same here with socks they are a pain . although her chubby little legs do well holding onto them :P I'm afraid she has inherited her mother's tree trunk legs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Lidl socks the best so far. Boots also do lovely ones. Penny's and dunces socks washed terrible for me. Good luck with the scan lashes. Can't believe you will be doing it all again. Oh and only ladies shoes, heaven lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

I can't believe it either tbh,we haven't told anyone until we get the scan and all's ok so it still doesn't feel real,if it's a boy,I'm screwed everything we have is pink! Lol

I wish the boots here had clothes in it .I got vests and babygros in it and they washed well.

How's all the teeth coming? We are stuck at 5 .But she's doing great with the sleep .Tg

Still on two teeth here but four just under the gum ready to come through. One waking a night here which is great for us. Love the boots stuff. Always have really unusual stuff and probably some of the nicest stuff for boys. The excitement of the scan, brings it all back. I remember holding my breath and being afraid to look

zero teeth here still.droolin dribbling and chewing like a trooper tho.
    my cycle has returned so I think it's time to start trying again :O hopefully it won't take as long as last time :P

• Advertisement

I don't usually get excited about scans we had two with no heartbeat so it kinda takes the fun away.Until after that's when the shock wears off and the happiness sets in lol.
    oh thinks he has super sperm at this stage such a big head lol .I hope things work out for you bobskii. Apparently your most fertile after a baby so fingers but not legs crossed lol lol

We had a 8 to 8 last night woohoo dunno how she slept thru the rain it was madness

ill not be surprised if nothing happens put it that way . We have one frostie so if we go that route and it doesn't work either I'm happy with my lot . I'm only too aware some people never get the chance.
    I have a cranky baby today . she has a head cold as well as teething . how's your little one In creche fall?

Ah Bobskii I hope it all works out for. Caranky woman here today too. Feels like she has a temp and loads of teeth ready to pop. Crèche going grand although she was only in for two hours the last few days. Full days next week. Oh lashes I wI'll be thinking of you and wishing you well xx

ah we'll see!!I've just put her down for a nap and can hear her coughing . poor pet is tortured . The mammy guilt is setting In here.

Lads what are you giving for these colds?? Came homefrom work n she's snotty and chesty, poor pet she hates getting her nose cleaned.

Have you sorted childcare yet bobskii??

• Advertisement

And thanks fall.It means a lot, I'll be on here to let ye know,oh keeps freaking me out saying it's twins. My nerves .
    Love all the help and support here, I dunno where I'd be without our thread. Some threads have started a private Facebook group.

I plugged in that vicks baby thingy last night and it worked for her . She kept waking from her naps today cos I didn't realise the oh plugged it out this morning . If he doesn't stop switching the TV here he's gonna be plugged out :D
    Is it Monday you said your scan is?will you get spotted while your waiting?I hated that when I had my son over there . I'd always bump into someone I didn't want to!Yeh I seen some had set up closed groups for their birth months,you setting one up for us lashes? :P

I don't even know how to!! But go ahead if youcan lol

Oh I always get spotted. Even tho I'd be hiding Down corridors lol, one of the girls from work was at physio and spotted me getting bloods last time grr,I think my mum half knows too so it might not be a surprise to some.

I need to purchase one of those .I've given her calpol and have Vicks on a face cloth on the rad hopefully it helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

First day at school today. I'm totally knackered. He seems to have got on fine. No colds here right now thank God. I found snuffle rub good

Good luck to all those starting again-I couldn't face it just yet but hoping for maybe next year. Got to sort out a house first. Lashes fair play to you :)

lol me either!I'm a disaster sur :P
    the plug in thingy is very strong that's why the oh plugged it out this morning said it was born if his eyes .I never felt it during the nite tho . Yeh ya always get spotted in it my Bro met my cousin when they were in, neither had announced the pregnancy!!but I suppose at that stage it would be getting out anyway.

flipping school :(

You are back early Mirrorwall. Still in denial here lol. I was always dreading meeting the kids when I was in. There were two pregnant at the same time as me. One of them was in the same hospital. Thankfully I went first.

lol Same as that fall . until next Tuesday when it'll hit home!

Have to be back by Monday for secondary school and we're getting some crappy hours out of the way between now and then. I actually have Friday off because I don't have any first years or meetings but I was told on Monday night they are moving my classroom so I have to pack it up.. Pain in the ass

I tried the group I'm officially a technophobe I give up . The reminds me they got new equipment in at work when I left ill have to learn to use it.

• Advertisement

Probably got about two hours sleep last night,couldn't breathe through her nose so panicked the whole night

get that plug in thingy I find it great. you'll be wrecked today :(

It's on my list to buy at lunch after a whole load of caffeine and sugar. The poor pet tho she's snots and dribbles everywhere

Ah you poor thing lashes. That's tough going. I am in on Friday for Croke park hours. Kids in on Monday. That's a right pain having to move rooms. Husband did last night, blinkers on, ear plugs in and out for the count. At least I will feel human going in tomorrow. Do you work in a school Bobskii?

Yeh that's the way my woman is too and of course worse when she lies Down . I do indeed fall . its a private school tho . boarding school.

ah that's gas, three of us in schools. Different worlds for us, I am in a deis school. Enjoy your last weekend.

poles apart lol!altho mines a primary school too friends threatin their kids with it :D
    had a spa today today . sweet mother if god they should be made compulsory at least once a year!

Oh my God girls, two days of school and baby and I'm bloody flattened. Now admittedly I was pulling and dragging trying to move rooms today and I needed to shop this evening as well but man I'm wrecked :( Its only day 2 ffs!!

I actually taught in maths in a dublin private school for a few years at the start of my teaching career but moved out to get a dept paid position. Teaching in an ETB school now. Pretty decent kids

you'll be grand when you get Into a routine,well that's what I keep telling myself anyway!!

• Advertisement

Shes just asleep such a tough evening with her. Bobskii did your ladies temperature last? I'm struggling to keep Maggies down, live the calpol plug in smell. Beats Vicks any day Tonuggts gonna be a tough night again.

Advertisement