Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

I could get it down with suppositories lashes do just think it's more than the cold?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Yeah I think it might be she's just back down with a suppository now. She's not settled at all,she's salonrd sprayed,I've the plug in on there's not much more I can do.

could b something else on top of the cold alright and teeth don't help either the poor pet . you must b shattered.

The tiredness is tough but she is only unsettled if there's something wrong, Tbh the utter helplessness is worse. I could only get one ounce into her last night before bed cause she was so bunged up. She's never not done a great job on the bottle grrr this is the start of the winter sniffles though .

I'm so jealous of you teachers!! Great time off at Xmas.

How are you feeling this morning mirror I found the firstdays hard but you will get back into a routine .

did the plug in help?'I find my little ones ones nose starts running as soon as we come out of the room in the morning .void you use an aspirator on her?my sis in law swears by a humidifier thing bin the room . I think buy uses steam to help them breathe .
    oh I'm not a teacher just lucky enough to get the same holidays as them!

• Advertisement

We just have a cough it was daddy's turn last night and of course she slept 8 to 8 .so typical but at least she's better

Bobskii sad news jaffa closed today. Gonna miss the hot chocolate in the winter

ah ffs! !I knew that would happen they shut the one in navan too :( I was only saying the other day it wasn't very busy for lunch time . In May find a nice spot again . That place on the corner is nice too dunno the name of it.

glad to hear she's improving . We still have a snowy nose here but that's all thank god . she was put like a light tonight wrecked after her day with All her cousins . do any of ye use the next code's? I'm here shopping online :P

snotty not snowy lol!

Love the next codes great for stocking up on vests, their vests are amazing.

Oh daddy let her sleep late so she's fresh as a daisy now grrrr .

Have you ever been in burkes? That's nice for food, I think that one's Harper's .

That's great she's doing better. Hate to see a sick baby

no where is that?Yeh I'm getting the next size up cos she's taking a stretch now and growin out of all her stuff.

• Advertisement

You know the entrance to laurences centre that leads to bagel bar?it's across the road from it, down a little entrance between a barber's and estate agents .The toasted sambos are delish .

I had to stop myself on my lunch break today from the sale stuff in marks .I'm thinking if this is a girl I will buy rings around me cause they will be handed down,but I just have to wait..

yep I do . I'll have a gander next time I'm over!I'm after going upstairs here ta see what clothes I had put away up there that was handed down from her cousin . full load on I'm the machine now :P my sis in law has given me bags if stuff all sized in different bags .I really don't need to shop at all!I can't wait to find out what your having :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

I'm a holy terror for wanting stuff.... I do need stuff in Next myself but I'll have to try and get over for codes some time this week before I can get anything. Its funny I'm dreading this week more than last week. Totally het up about baba in the childminder for the week.

om just dressing this week full stop :( have ordered her a couple of things anyway that she doesn't need but mammy wants :D

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

I'm the same Bobskii got bags of clothes too. Sorted them all out last week and i could put her in a different outfit everyday for the next two months! Crazy stuff. It takes a lot of will power not to shop for her anyway! Mirrorwall I can't even let myself think of her doing a full week anyway from me. I would start crying.

same here its madness!I sorted out all that doesn't fit her now and will put all away tonight . If I never shopped she would still be fine and her wardrobe is bursting with stuff she hasn't wore and won't fit now!

good luck to anyone back today!

good luck with your scan today lashes :)

Booked in, just waiting on scan .Here since 10 .Oh aunt just caught us. Still have bloods to get too .Love looking at my file, in at 1145 and gave birth at 12.03 lol. First baby was in at 6 am and didn't give birth until 330. .
    My nerves. Just scan me

It's a boy! Lol he has a large willwill,oh is delighted lol

• Advertisement

lol!!delighted for ya :):)

Thanks my mother's raging. Meh she will get over it

why sur sje doesn't have to give birth to him :D

Ah I've too much on my plate, what was I thinking etc.

It could be worse, I could be dying lol

How did you all get on for back to school??

sur ya might as well have another new when your in the thick of it!she'll b grand!Im back tomorrow :( but I'm off again Wednesday!

Howd it go Lashes? Laughing at the aunt catching at you! How did first day back go for everyone?

Bloody wrecked this evening after a very restless baby last night and an epic day at work (two S and S supervisions, running a drama workshop through a free period and teaching!). Hoping he sleeps better tonight but at least OH is working from home tomorrow so he's going to do the morning routine so I can get an extra half hour in bed which will be nice!

Howd it go Lashes? Laughing at the aunt catching at you! How did first day back go for everyone?

Bloody wrecked this evening after a very restless baby last night and an epic day at work (two S and S supervisions, running a drama workshop through a free period and teaching!). Hoping he sleeps better tonight but at least OH is working from home tomorrow so he's going to do the morning routine so I can get an extra half hour in bed which will be nice!

I have no idea why I was missing a ton of posts in the middle of the thread? Anyways congrats lashes-wonderful news! A boy!

Grr I wrote a message out and didn't post, thanks all for your lovely messages, started telling people. And they are super supportive so it helps.

How's work for all? Do you find your babies more clingy since going back??

Childminder is worried about my lad coz he essentially cried all day yesterday and today. Her five year old said 'are you here tomorrow' to me and replied 'oh. He's noisy'.

So sad :( I mean he goes in happy in the morning and it's not like I can leave work. I really hope he settles :(

• Advertisement

awww mirrorwall he's just upset cos he misses his mum he will settle give it time . I had a little cry leaving my doll this morning and that's with my mum so I can imagine how your feeling :(
    lashes that's good sur what about it . I was getting bloods done today chatting away to the nurse and she was sympathising at me being back to work .She was asking would I go again and I said hopefully so she said do it asap and have them as close as possible . so therethere's another one in your corner :P

Advertisement