Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sargent House Fest Show @ Button Factory - August 27th

Options
  • 12-05-2014 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭

Russian Circles, And So I Watch You From Afar , Tera Melos, Emma Ruth Rundle, Mylets & No Spill Blood.

All my Christmases have come at once!

Tickets info announced May 15th as per Russian Circles site.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

May 15th has been and gone but there hasn't been any announcement about tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Sure might as well throw Fang Island in there as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

Definitely gonna try and make this. I've been dying to catch ASIWYFAOMGWTFLOLOLOLOLROFLCOPTER for a while but keep missing them. Also missed Tera Melos gig earlier this year and love their new album

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

Their doing an early bird bundle for the show got one myself this morning, don't know how many are left, its a great deal.

http://sargenthouseeurope.myshopify.com/products/sargent-house-digital-compilation-w-early-bird-guest-list-to-dublin-label-show

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

This will probably be the gig of the year for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

The label are reporting that there aren't too many tickets left for this show:

https://www.facebook.com/SargentHouseEurope/posts/574967885946114

Got an email today confirming the early bird bundle. Just need to turn up on the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

I got my ticket in the post the day after I ordered it! :cool: I missed out on the guest list bundle though :(

I'm going to be so dead after this gig and then I'm flying out to ArcTanGent the next morning. Oh halp. :p

I have this, then EP, then Vegas on the day after EP. Going to be coming back needing another holiday for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

As is Vagas of the 'Las' vareity? If so, I'm impressed! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

AdMMM wrote: »
    Got an email today confirming the early bird bundle. Just need to turn up on the night.

What did it say? I bought bundle but only have the original order info.
    Is it just name on door list?

What did it say? I bought bundle but only have the original order info.
    Is it just name on door list?
    It is indeed, and you'll get your download card on the night.

Might be worth emailing them just to confirm the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

As if by magic the email just arrived...lol

Advertisement