Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bank card

Options
  • 12-05-2014 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

i tried to use my card online and your stupid bank security questions poped up i was only trying to buy credit for my phone on a website and im been asked were i was when i was 10 and now my card in blocked to go to a branch that is a load of **** i did not ask or want them security question i want my account unlocked or you can stick it up your hole
    var fctb_tool=null; function FCTB_Init_760e85e444ef4766aa8cb253ddf7bf2c(t) { fctb_tool=t; start(fctb_tool); } FCTB_Init_760e85e444ef4766aa8cb253ddf7bf2c(document); delete document

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

Someone is not a fan of BOI!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 familyman

Dia1988 wrote: »
    Someone is not a fan of BOI!
    no i am not a fan im just haven a bad day first i get a bill in the door meant to be 30 a month and they want 118 lol i go online to buy credit and BOI think is funny to ask question about when i was 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

familyman wrote: »
    i tried to use my card online and your stupid bank security questions poped up i was only trying to buy credit for my phone on a website and im been asked were i was when i was 10 and now my card in blocked to go to a branch that is a load of **** i did not ask or want them security question i want my account unlocked or you can stick it up your hole
    var fctb_tool=null; function FCTB_Init_760e85e444ef4766aa8cb253ddf7bf2c(t) { fctb_tool=t; start(fctb_tool); } FCTB_Init_760e85e444ef4766aa8cb253ddf7bf2c(document); delete document
    Hi familyman,

We're sorry to hear you experienced difficulties with your card online.

It seems your password for 'Verified by Visa' needs to be reset. 

This can be done by contacting BOI 365 on 0818365365 / 0035314044000 : 

- Select option 1 for existing customer
    - Then select option 2 for debit card security
    - And then select option 1 for 'Verified by Visa' where your password can be reset.

A verified by visa password is additional security added to certain websites by companies themselves not by Bank of Ireland.

I hope this helps, thanks for your post.

Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 9 familyman

familyman wrote: »
    Hi familyman,

We're sorry to hear you experienced difficulties with your card online.

It seems your password for 'Verified by Visa' needs to be reset. 

This can be done by contacting BOI 365 on 0818365365 / 0035314044000 : 

- Select option 1 for existing customer
    - Then select option 2 for debit card security
    - And then select option 1 for 'Verified by Visa' where your password can be reset.

A verified by visa password is additional security added to certain websites by companies themselves not by Bank of Ireland.

I hope this helps, thanks for your post.

Tara
    is that number a free phone cause as i was saying i was on Tesco website trying to buy credit so i still have no credit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi familyman

The contact number is not a free phone number. The majority of our branches will have a free phone available to customers to help with these types of queries. If you are near or passing a branch, you are more than welcome to drop in and use this facility free of charge.  

Locations of all our branches can be found here

If we can help you again, please do feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Alison

• Advertisement
Advertisement