Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EasyRoomate

Options
  • 12-05-2014 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with using easyroomate.ie. I am using it to find temporary summer accommodation and I only really have experience with daft.ie in the past. I just want to know if it is reliable/safe site to use for house searching.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

I am not familiar with that site, but airbnb might be worth a try...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

If its in a city with a college/university try their accommodation office. Landlords will have empty houses over summer and will rent them cheaply - far below market rates in the surrounding city in Cork's case.

You'll need to make sure what the vacating date is though, most students return to college in Sept so they will want you out by then

• Registered Users Posts: 78,420 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I've never heard of it. Perhaps that is a slight indictment.

Advertisement