Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone not cancelled

Options
  • 12-05-2014 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi there, I have switched to eircom, but have subsequently received a bill from Vodafone.  Thought it was eircom's responsibility to close off the account from the previous service provider?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

0lordy wrote: »
    Hi there, I have switched to eircom, but have subsequently received a bill from Vodafone.  Thought it was eircom's responsibility to close off the account from the previous service provider?
    Hi 0lordy

Can you confirm if this is in relation to a landline or mobile account?

Many thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

Hi 0lordy

Can you confirm if this is in relation to a landline or mobile account?

Many thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan, reply PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭sparkfireman

well afaik you have to tell vodafone that you no longer want to use them.... 

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

Yep, maybe that's the case, but I haven't had to do this previously, and it's not like there's more than one line into my house, i.e. it has to be handed over to the other service provider.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Yep, maybe that's the case, but I haven't had to do this previously, and it's not like there's more than one line into my house, i.e. it has to be handed over to the other service provider.  

Hi 0lordy

I've PM'd in reply recently, your landline account is definitely with eircom and it's best to get in touch with Vodafone to request a breakdown of the bill.

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement