Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I get through to a real person?

Options
  • 12-05-2014 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

I have called an reported a fault on my line, how can I get through to someone rather than an automated line to see whats going on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Talula_d wrote: »
    I have called an reported a fault on my line, how can I get through to someone rather than an automated line to see whats going on?
    Hi Talula_d

Once a line fault is reported there will be no further updates until a technician has contacted you however If you would like to PM me your landline number I can check for any relevant updates on this.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

Hi Talula_d

Once a line fault is reported there will be no further updates until a technician has contacted you however If you would like to PM me your landline number I can check for any relevant updates on this.

Thanks
    Al
    pm sent, thanks

Hi Talula_d

Thanks
    Al
    pm sent, thanks
    Hi Talula_d

Thanks for your PM. I see this is with technicians. The average lead time for resolution is up to four working days and was reported yesterday. At this moment in time the most up to date information available is that this is currently under investigation. I see notes have been added to the case reference today (12275543) and reflect the position that there is crackling on the line, you cannot make or receive calls and broadband is on and off.

As soon as an official update is created this will be made to you by engineers however feel free to get back to me.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

Hi Talula_d

Thanks
    Al
    pm sent, thanks
    Hi Talula_d

Thanks for your PM. I see this is with technicians. The average lead time for resolution is up to four working days and was reported yesterday. At this moment in time the most up to date information available is that this is currently under investigation. I see notes have been added to the case reference today (12275543) and reflect the position that there is crackling on the line, you cannot make or receive calls and broadband is on and off.

As soon as an official update is created this will be made to you by engineers however feel free to get back to me.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks very much for your swift reply! Hopefully will be sorted soon!

Hi Talula_d

Thanks
    Al
    pm sent, thanks
    Hi Talula_d

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks very much for your swift reply! Hopefully will be sorted soon!
    No worries at all Talula_d

Hopefully I'll be able to offer you better news soon :)

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement