Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Crows Nest @ Victoria Cross

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

I like it too. Not sure why its upsetting some people but each to their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭blindsider

Just read the blurb....San Gimignano....? WTF?

('tis far from San Gimignano you were reared boy!)

:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

Passed there at lunchtime, half the terrace of houses are gone. Things are moving quickly enough now that they've started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

Can someone put up step by step photos if they are nearby, even the sight of the terraced houses is something i can't picture

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

Everything is pretty much demolished there today.

496121.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

opus wrote: »
    Everything is pretty much demolished there today.

496121.jpg

Still a tiny piece of facade of the other side remains. Drove by here this morning. Good to see the cranes around the city again

Yeah deliberately drove past it the other day. Its really kicking off now. I think its really going to be quite striking when its finished. In a good way.:)

Some serious excavations kicking off now.

IMG-20200109-141239.jpg

Advertisement