Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Convertible table for small appartment

• 12-05-2014 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I'm looking at this specific mecanism of table for my small appartment. I don't want to go in the bother of getting it in France and take the ferry, etc ... Surely someone in Ireland sells these.

http://www.menzzo.fr/table-basse-relevable-carrera-xl-blanc-laque.html

With the price of rent increasing you'd think this kind of furniture would be more common so people could optimize their space ...

Anyway I just want to get rid of the usual square table with 4 chairs and get this with stackable colourful stools that can be stored easily.

Thanks for your help, let me know if you have seen this table anywhere in Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

I use to deal with suppliers from Italy for a client, maybe call them direct ask them have they a reseller in Ireland or the UK, I now the Italian company I dealt with wouldn't list this information their website but they did have an agent in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭BoarHunter

I called them this morning and they don't deliver to Ireland nor do they have an agent in Ireland or the UK.... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

That looks a great idea and something I'd be interested in. Hav eyou found any alternatives??

Sorry for not replying. No I didn't. I'm gonna have to source it from France and wait for someone to take the ferry with enough space in the boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭mille100piedi

or foppapedretti copernico
    I have both

• Advertisement

They are nice but not good for what I want to do. I cannot use them as coffee table in front of the couch.

Advertisement