Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow Broadband

Options
  • 12-05-2014 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,893 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, 

We're paying for 24mb of internet and we knew that we'd max out at 17mb but for the past few weeks, the internet has been shockingly slow. I've done a few speed tests and we're only getting approximately one third of the 24mb. 

Our 12 months with Eircom is up so we'll be moving if we don't get a significant improvement on the speeds to match the money we are paying. 

Mars Bar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭sparkfireman

mine was like that in the evenings from 6 - 12 every evening... no exceptions.... never figured out why....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Hi, 

We're paying for 24mb of internet and we knew that we'd max out at 17mb but for the past few weeks, the internet has been shockingly slow. I've done a few speed tests and we're only getting approximately one third of the 24mb. 

Our 12 months with Eircom is up so we'll be moving if we don't get a significant improvement on the speeds to match the money we are paying. 

Mars Bar

Hi Mars Bar

If you would like to PM me your landline number I will run some tests and see if I can offer any improvements.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement