Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I Repeat?

Options
  • 12-05-2014 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I enrolled in a course last September. However I couldn't attend college due to unforeseen circumstances. I payed the fees for the first semester but didn't for the second semester. I never formally dropped out or anything. I wish to attend the course this September but it's too late to apply via the CAO. Is there anything I can do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Hi,
    You should try National Learning Network, they would help you be prepared better for going into college. I'm in a course doing transition and it really helps you get back on your feet.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

It is gone past the CAO deadline so there's a chance you may have to wait till next year. Seen as you didn't drop out officially you may also get stuck paying for your tuition and fees as you're technically repeating the year. Your best bet is to ring the college or contact the course director and explain your circumstances to them and see if they can do anything for you.

Advertisement