Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headset Audio/Mic Splitter Adapter

Options
  • 12-05-2014 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking for advice on a Female to Dual Male 3.5mm audio/mic splitter. I bought a pair of Skullcandy Slyrs a couple of weeks ago and I want to be able to use them with a Sound Blaster Z soundcard I'm buying in the next few days. While there seems to be plenty of choice available from eBay and Amazon, I want to make sure I'm getting a high quality product to get the most out of the headset/soundcard combo.

Would it be worth buying something like this Creative branded one over this StarTech one? As I said I don't want to lose out in sound quality for the sake of €10 but I also don't want to pay unnecessarily more for an equal product.

Thanks,
    Zeit

Advertisement