Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excellent (male) barber in Dublin?

Options
  • 12-05-2014 6:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7

I'm new in Dublin so would like to know where can I find an excellent barber.

Searched on yelp and this looks very good: _ww w.yelp.ie/biz/the-barbers-room-dublin

but I'm undecided for this one: _ww w.yelp.ie/biz/the-butcher-barber-dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Merchant Barbers in Temple Bar, just to the left as you go through Merchants Arch from the quays!

Great guys and great cuts! Never had a bad experience with them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Merchant Barbers in Temple Bar, just to the left as you go through Merchants Arch from the quays!

Great guys and great cuts! Never had a bad experience with them!

Bedford Stuy also in Temple Bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

there's a thread on this issue on "The Gentlemen's Club" Forum which may be helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

I've not been to them yet but these guys have been highly recommended. http://waldorfbarbers.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭cometogether

Nulty wrote: »
    I've not been to them yet but these guys have been highly recommended. http://waldorfbarbers.com/

I found them massively overrated tbh. The Butcher Barbers on Johnson Court off Grafton Street gets my vote.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'd also go with The Merchants.....been going there for over 10 years now

Advertisement