Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAMA sells Elysian and Ballincollig Shopping Centre

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Should we expect to see Elysium apartments on the market soon then? From the sounds of things they weren't looking to sell or rent them for the past few years!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

D'Agger wrote: »
    Should we expect to see Elysium apartments on the market soon then? From the sounds of things they weren't looking to sell or rent them for the past few years!
    There are contributors in this thread who live in them, so it would look like it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Lekrub

It was in the 4 story block that runs around the courtyard. If I remember correctly it was 1100 for the 1 bed. It was for me and the gf. It was a group viewing and none of us were impressed. Unless the others were playing games! Maybe the apartments facing the courtyard or somewhere else would of been better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

Lekrub wrote: »
    It was in the 4 story block that runs around the courtyard. If I remember correctly it was 1100 for the 1 bed. It was for me and the gf. It was a group viewing and none of us were impressed. Unless the others were playing games! Maybe the apartments facing the courtyard or somewhere else would of been better.

You are confirming my data on the place, thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 JohnGrace2007

Was one of the Better Buildings In Cork,A Quality Build by the O Flynn Group

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭daveohdave

Great first post Mr. Flynn.

Advertisement