Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing Machine Repair Dublin 13

Options
  • 12-05-2014 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,

the belt keeps coming off our washing machine. Its a candy machine but no warranty as it was here when we moved in. From looking at youtube it seems like the bearings.

Can anyone recommend someone that could help out,

Please PM me,

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

If it was pretty much any other brand, I would say repair it. But Candy products are pretty poor quality putting it nicely. They never last long term and repairs are very expensive. I used Candy in the past and here is the details

http://service.candy-domestic.co.uk/repair/OutOfGuarantee.aspx

But if you want to save money. Go to powercity and buy a Bosch. It will cost around €350-450. But its a machine for the next 10-15 years. You are lucky to get 3-5 year out of Candy. Bosch is built to last and are efficient. Appliance repairs are generally false economy if you dont do them yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

david clarke appliance repairs. Nice guy. If your in Dublin 13 he may get you on a Tuesday

http://www.davidclarkeappliancerepairs.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MemEmee

David Clarke's surely is yer man. Friend used him recently and was very happy. He's based in The Naul so he's nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Try Mastercare in Killester. I had a problem with my dishwasher recently and they honestly couldn't have been more helpful and polite.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Basicilly

Thanks for all your help. We went to Master care in the end as they said they'd have a look for free if we dropped it down to them. Turns out it would cost more to fix than its worth so we're going for a new machine. Any recomendations on a good brand?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

These lads should be able to help ya

www.kitchenfix.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

Bosch or Miele

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Basicilly

Ended up with a Beko in the end, certainly at the lower end of the brand scale but i got a bargain price i couldn't refuse. thanks for all the useful tips:)

Advertisement