Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zyxel and Chromecast

Options
  • 12-05-2014 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I say Chromecast but to be honest this router has been causing a good few headaches over the past few months. The model I have is Zyxel P-660HW-T1 v3. I've been trying to get it to work with Chromecast all evening but to no avail. Does it work with it or am I wasting my time? Should a new modem have been issued to me (a search on boards suggests so) before now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

mugs11 wrote: »
    I say Chromecast but to be honest this router has been causing a good few headaches over the past few months. The model I have is Zyxel P-660HW-T1 v3. I've been trying to get it to work with Chromecast all evening but to no avail. Does it work with it or am I wasting my time? Should a new modem have been issued to me (a search on boards suggests so) before now?

Hi mugs11

Chromecast does work with the Zyxel and you have the most up to date modem but if you would like to PM me your landline number I can run a test on it to see if the firmware is fully up to date?

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement