Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reflux tips

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

I didnt have heartburn really but baby had terrible reflux.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

I didn't have heartburn either. I keep reading/hearing about it being more common in quick/assisted deliveries. My lady was vacuum delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Roesy wrote: »
    I didn't have heartburn either. I keep reading/hearing about it being more common in quick/assisted deliveries. My lady was vacuum delivered.

Nope mine delivery was slow and unassisted but maybe i'm just an anomoly:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Roesy wrote: »

Lol, mine was yanked out of the sunroof!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I had heartburn on both pregnancies, no reflux for baby 1. Baby 2 has it.

9 hour delivery, but she was induced at my 39 week checkup. I think myself it's just that muscle at the top of the tummy wasn't grown strong enough maybe. Maybe if she had another wk on the inside it would not have been as bad at the start. But hey, fluids were running low, and she is pretty much grown out of it now at 4 months. The odd episode, but nothing like the beginning.

• Advertisement
Advertisement