Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gps in Dublin

Options
  • 12-05-2014 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hiya I dread going to my gp as i feel like Im paying 60 to be scolded and not helped atall, so was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice,non judgemental doctor anywhere in Dublin :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

jr1995 wrote: »
    Hiya I dread going to my gp as i feel like Im paying 60 to be scolded and not helped atall, so was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice,non judgemental doctor anywhere in Dublin :)

Maybe a location would help.
    No point somebody recommending a GP for €50 but it costs you €10 in travel costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jr1995

kceire wrote: »
    Maybe a location would help.
    No point somebody recommending a GP for €50 but it costs you €10 in travel costs.

Aw no anywhere in Dublin really ,the cost isn't really the issue I just want to find a genuine doctor who is easy to talk to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Any of the docs in D2 Medical Centre get my vote. Been going to them for about 2 years now. Very understanding, good humoured, genuine people who don't look down on you for anything (being an asthmatic smoker in my case).

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jr1995

Soundman wrote: »
    (being an asthmatic smoker in my case).
    That's exactly the sort of thing I'm talking about ! I'll have to look into them so ,thanks ! :)

Advertisement