Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the new moderator

Options
  • 13-05-2014 10:10am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Everybody say welcome to --LOS-- as a new moderator, she's a great poster and is going to do an awesome job as overlord. :)

Welcome LOS!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Welcome LOS, I thought he/she already was! oops. :P

tumblr_mtzvvyKGhC1qhlsrfo1_1280.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Don't post in this forum very often but often browse and always find Los' posts very informative and an extremely helpful poster. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭turnikett1

Already thought she was a mod!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Me too! Thought she was a mod! Welcome anyhoo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I don't know why everyone thought that, I dunno if that's good or bad :o

Hi everyone. It's been a while since the forum had 2 mods. I dunno if this is true for you, but I used never be able to tell who the mods were here, because all the food and drinks mods are listed at the bottom of the page together. So myself and TarAldarion are the mods now, that's who to contact if you need to. We'll hopefully be updating some of the stickys over the next while which I think have aged a bit, so look out for that and keep posting :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

--LOS-- wrote: »
    I don't know why everyone thought that, I dunno if that's good or bad :o

Pity you didn't know people thought you were a mod, you could have had some fun with it!

Anyway, the very best of luck with it.

Advertisement