Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

switching to BoI

Options
  • 13-05-2014 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

i want to switch my banking to BOI

what criteria do i need to meet?

How easy is it to do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi sparkfireman, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. We are delighted to hear you have considered us for your future financial needs.

Switching to Bank of Ireland is now easier than ever and our representatives will be there to help you with every step. To begin the account opening process, you can call our dedicated Switching Team on 1890 354 454 / 00353 1 4044034 and a representative will be more than happy to go through the steps and documentation required. They are available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm. 

You can also call into your local Bank of Ireland branch directly. For our customers convenience, some of our branches are now open on Saturdays and have extended opening hours during the week. For a full list of these please see here.

You can also find further information on Switching to us here on our website site. 

If we can help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to get back in contact with us. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine

Advertisement