Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods Ireland question

Options
  • 13-05-2014 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Not such huge consumer issue but I was always under impression Littlewoods is trading in Republic of Ireland (too).. So I went to littlewoodsireland.ie/ and all their prices are in EURO.

I was going to preorder Watch Dogs on Playstation 4 but wanted to ask if they provide release day delivery or day after. So I emailed them and to my surprise I got :
    We are sorry, but we can only deliver parcels to addresses in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.

We can deliver smaller items to service personnel overseas through the British Forces Post Office (BFPO). To find out more, click here.

I was asking about delivery in co. Tipperary.

Is it just me living in different world thinking littlewoods is Irish ? Even their trading address is registered in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭Tow

The are not Irish, but do deliver to Ireland via the Irish site. The response you received is an indicator of the quality of service they provide customers. By the way their business is money lending, so are regulated by the Financial Regulator.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

so I asked again if they are sure and (different person responded:)
    Thank you for your email.

I can understand your concern.

However, we are unable to deal with customers from Republic of Ireland.

We have customers in the Northern Ireland and the boundaries are specified.

I am sorry for the disappointment this may cause.

I wonder why they have prices in Euro if they only sell to customers in UK ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Was it the @littlewoodsireland.ie address you wrote to? They have a dunlin phone number 01 8112222

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

Was it the @littlewoodsireland.ie address you wrote to? They have a dunlin phone number 01 8112222

I wrote to : Littlewoods Ireland <queries@littlewoodsireland.ie>

In their help section it says : We only deliver to Republic of Ireland...

I don't understand, very strange ...

Anyway I rather will not buy anything from them seeing how well organized they are :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

send an email to

contactus@littlewoodsireland.ie

got that email from a person on their fb page
    should get back to you within 6hours

• Advertisement
Advertisement