Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT365 Business and Management

Options
  • 13-05-2014 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can the students who did Business and Management in DIT please tell me what books we need for 2nd year for each module. Because I just finished 1st year and want to have a bit of ahead start.
    And also for the 2 choices of module EU Framework and Mathematics for Finance & Economics, which one is much better to choose for 2nd year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

MinervaAlf wrote: »
    Can the students who did Business and Management in DIT please tell me what books we need for 2nd year for each module. Because I just finished 1st year and want to have a bit of ahead start.
    And also for the 2 choices of module EU Framework and Mathematics for Finance & Economics, which one is much better to choose for 2nd year?

Contact the course head and ask them - they will have the information, and I cannot think of a good reason why they would not pass it on.

Or have a look here - http://www.dit.ie/catalogue/Programmes/Details/DT365?tab=Programme%20Structure - some, if not most seem to have a reading list for the modules.

Advertisement