Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newport Beach J1 2014

Options
  • 13-05-2014 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

A group of 5 girls have secured a 2 bed apartment in Costa Mesa from June. We're looking for a group of max 4 more people to bring the rent down a bit. Let me know if anyone is interested in joining us

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sineadyk

hey, there's 4 of us looking for accommodation around Costa Mesa/Newport Beach if ye still need people! Where abouts in the apartment in Costa Mesa? How much is it a month? Let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shaunavid

Hey, sorry we already found people! But we're in the South Pointe Apartments in Costa Mesa! They do short term leases and pro rate if you're saying for only for 2 weeks of a month, you don't need to pay a full months rent! Rent is $2000 a month which is steep but you'll have no worries finding another group to join you's to bring the price down! Hope this helps!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shaunavid

Hey sineadyk, the girls we were sharing with fell through, so if you guys still haven't found anything we have an extra room. Let me know

Advertisement