Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next up .....

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

From Spurs Community...

and so begins the frantic refreshing while waiting on it to become official news...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Its official, in Poch we trust.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Its official, in Poch we trust.

Until Levy sacks him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Quicker than I expected, lets see how he goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

Until Levy sacks him.

Ffs, this negativity has to end

• Advertisement

Ffs, this negativity has to end

What negativity? did I say something bad?

What negativity? did I say something bad?

Yes, get behind the manager and the club

Yes, get behind the manager and the club

Really doesn't matter whether I get behind him or not, one slip up and the FB plastics and trigger happy Levy will get him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

<rubs hands>

Also, we're being linked with Remy and Delofeu...Baldini spotted in Barcelona

COYS!!!

Really doesn't matter whether I get behind him or not, one slip up and the FB plastics and trigger happy Levy will get him out.

You really should keep this sh1t to FB, don't ruin this forum as well, it's getting annoying

• Advertisement

You really should keep this sh1t to FB, don't ruin this forum as well, it's getting annoying

I don't really know what your problem is? I gave my opinion and you attack me?
    I am happy with him and the way he plays footy but I don't make the decisions at spurs so whatever I think is irrelevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

"Pochettino Out."

LOL. Only kidding. Give him till Christmas al least..

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

I am really excited to be honest. Brave manager with a good attacking mindset who can lead the team in the right direction. We need to learn to build from the back and be more incisive with our passing. He gives us this in my mind. He does need at least two years to get the team and plan in place. My worry is that Levy will not afford him this opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Please let something good come of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Suppose to be a 5 year deal with a one year break option (or something like that... similar to Moyes at United). Dunno wtf this 'break option' is... sounds like something from Ross/😮Rachael in friends.

Looking forward to sseeing us play next season. Hopefully we can get back to playing something like 2-3 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭golfball37

Please god he gets Lamela going, if he can he'll be well on the way.

Advertisement