Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Master System, NeoGeo Pocket Color

Options
  • 13-05-2014 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Looking for the above systems (Master System 2 to be precise).

Can pay cash, and have a few things for trade, such as Final Fantasy XIV Collector's Edition PS3 (Outer box unsealed, but game/soundtrack sealed, perfect condition, as new/unused) and some Dreamcast titles (Power Stone 2, Sonic Adventure 2, and more).

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Probably no use to you but I'll chuck it out there anyway. I have a PAL (60hz modded) Master System for sale if you fancy it. Plus a few games too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I've a Mastersystem II that has a 50/60Hz switch on it, still in original box plus a few games also if you fancy a boxed one?

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

Thanks for the offer STG.Otaku, but looking for a Master System II, was my first ever console, so want to grab one again for that nostalgia :P

Myrddin, what games, and how much are you looking for?

Thanks!

Myrddin, what games, and how much are you looking for?

Ok so it's a boxed Mastersystem II, with Alex Kidd in Miracle World built in. It has the 50/60Hz switch, meaning you can switch between 50/60Hz for full screen/full speed gameplay. Comes with all leads and a joypad

2sbwv4j.jpg

9g9aup.jpg

208ifc7.jpg

2ptxsn7.jpg

Games are:

Alex Kidd in Miracle World (Built -in)
    Double Dragon (Boxed)
    Jurassic Park (cart only)
    Pacmania (Boxed)
    R-Type (cart only)
    Renegade (Boxed)
    Sonic 1 (Boxed)
    Sonic 2 (cart only)

I'd be looking for €90 for the lot

Myrddin, Definitely interested.

I won't have the cash until next week (too many pickups this month, which I'll post in the pickup thread soon :P), so if you're willing to hold it for me, that'd be great!

• Advertisement

Myrddin, Definitely interested.

I won't have the cash until next week (too many pickups this month, which I'll post in the pickup thread soon :P), so if you're willing to hold it for me, that'd be great!

No hassle, if you want it I'll hold it for you. Let me know when you're sorted & pm me then and we'll make the arrangements. Cheers :)

Myrddin wrote: »
    No hassle, if you want it I'll hold it for you. Let me know when you're sorted & pm me then and we'll make the arrangements. Cheers :)

I've been reading up about the MS2, and it looks like it doesn't support composite out. I may need to pass on this one, and opt for a mark I model. Sorry!

STG.Otaku, is your Master System still available?

Just grabbed a Power Base Converter, so it'll do me for now, Also think I'll opt for a Game Gear over the NGPC.

This can be archived :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement