Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Summit 10K

Options
  • 13-05-2014 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Does anyone know what the route for this is? i.e. which side of Howth Hill is the ascent?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭roro2

I assume it's the same as previously - straight up from sutton cross and back down the same route.

Do you have any info on this year's event? I think it was cancelled one year - can't remember if that was last year or the previous year.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Sonnett

So from Sutton cross would it be the road on the right, beside the hotel? Up past the grave yard? Only info I could find was on the run ireland site & there's a malahide castle FB page too but no info on Summit run.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭roro2

Yes, that was the route and continue up to the summit car park. Just beware - it was previously on the run ireland site up until the day of the race but it had actually been cancelled.

Advertisement