Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Charlotte

Options
  • 13-05-2014 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

folks
    Anyone know if there is personal screens on the flight from Dublin to Charlotte??
    Or are they the ones that drop from the ceiling that everyone has to watch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

minaeire wrote: »
    folks
    Anyone know if there is personal screens on the flight from Dublin to Charlotte??
    Or are they the ones that drop from the ceiling that everyone has to watch

Its more about the carrier than the route. Which airline are you flying with?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 minaeire

InTheTrees wrote: »
    Its more about the carrier than the route. Which airline are you flying with?

US airways

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

I flew that route last September and there were no personal screens. We just loaded some movies onto an iPad before we left. Check seat guru, it will tell you if there are personal screens or not

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

depends on the aircraft on the day as there are 3 different types of 757 within the US Airways fleet

• Registered Users Posts: 29 minaeire

Lima Golf wrote: »
    I flew that route last September and there were no personal screens. We just loaded some movies onto an iPad before we left. Check seat guru, it will tell you if there are personal screens or not

never knew about this website, thanks a lot....looks like I will be putting a few movies on the laptop (Overhead display)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Loaded1973

I've flown that route a few times the last few years with US airways and to date all were the drop down screens.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Aprilmay

Living in Charlotte and no US airways does not!!! They use the crappy old planes for that direct flight. We fly through JFK or BOS to avoid using these planes & fly Aer Lingus. My husband flies regularly to Ireland for work and he won't use them.
    My European friends say that they use them on the other European direct flights too and they all agree its terrible.
    Not worth it for the direct flight to be like a battery hen with the one tv coming down for everyone to try and watch.

I assume your starting your job at RiRa's soon???

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Welcome to just how crap US Airways have become...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭veetwin

MadsL wrote: »
    Welcome to just how crap US Airways have become...

In fairness they have been using a brand new A330 on the PHL route lately.

Advertisement