Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ankle/Knee Supports

Options
  • 13-05-2014 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

This might seem like an odd request - I'm wondering where in town I can buy those ankle supports, they're a bit like a sock but tighter.

I'd imagine a pharmacy is the best bet but I've checked with Cara and they have nothing, wouldn't be too optimistic trying Boots.

Does anyone know for sure where I could get one? Thanks

Something like this:
    unbranded-prosport-support-ankle-small.jpg

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I got that exact one in Higgins in Teeling St. But that was years ago now. Still worth a look though, I'm sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

I got that exact one in Higgins in Teeling St. But that was years ago now. Still worth a look though, I'm sure?

Got one there a few years ago, excellent support. Give it a go, will have a look next time in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Thanks - Will have a look this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

I saw those in Chemco down beside Aldi a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

You're probably sorted but Lifestyle and Elvery's do ankle and knee supports.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Clever Clive

I use the neoprene version which are great if you play sports as the support is excellent. You can buy them in most sports shops. I got mine in Barton Smiths a few years ago and they are still as good as new.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I'm sure I picked up mine in Boots or Tohers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

Sadly the ones in the picture aren't manufactured anymore. Scholl took over the Pro Sport brand and phased the product out. Which is a shame because they were the best ankle supports on the market imo.

I find a lot of ankle supports that are sold now to be too bulky in comparison.

Advertisement