Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seamless guttering

Options
  • 13-05-2014 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Hi
    I need new guttering on my house and would like to have seamless aluminium as the pvc gutters are leaking. Can anyone recommend a company to do this. I am based near Ramelton.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Walker34

Did you find anyone to do the seamless guttering for ye,....i got it done a bout 18 years ago and it is a great job.The guys who done it just called tp the door one day and I let thme do it for me, for a very good price. They had one youn guy, about 20 years old and he was a lunatic on the ladders, my place is an old victorian house so it is bloody high and he used no harness or anything.

I stopped them at one stage because i was really scared the guy doing most of the high work would fall.....but he just went back to climbing all over the place with no caution and nobody even holding the ladder. I had no guarantee of the work but the gutters never gave me any trouble......prolly not the text book procedure for getting building maintanence work done, but i seem to have gotten away with it. They made the gutters and all at the house if I recall correctly.

Advertisement