Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCI Quiet - Stockists

Options
  • 13-05-2014 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Does any one know where I can get cci quiet .22 rounds?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

If your talking about CB Long .22 at 710fps Crescent Sports in Monkstown stock them

• Registered Users Posts: 15 suilteoir

I called Crescent Sports and got those.

Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Snakezilla

Do Crescent Sports deliver ammo through courier? Dying to get some to try out. Have been looking for them a long time

No they don't post or deliver

I tried them in my CZ452 and was lucky to keep all the rounds on an A4 sheet at 30 yards. Same rifle could one hole other sub's and hyper volicity rounds

• Registered Users Posts: 15 suilteoir

Yes they deliver.

I've got some of the rounds and they are very accurate at 25 m which is waht I shoot at. They are a close range round and very quiet.

• Advertisement

That must be a new development i spoke to him a few months ago and then they did not offer a delivery service. Maybe he is catching on and moving on with the times.

Advertisement