Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Atm card only works in BOI ATM's

Options
  • 13-05-2014 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

I have a Bank of Ireland 365 ATM card.Recently,without any notification my card won't work in any ATM except BOI.It worked ok for years then suddenly it doesn't work.Why did BOI do this without telling me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

todolist wrote: »
    I have a Bank of Ireland 365 ATM card.Recently,without any notification my card won't work in any ATM except BOI.It worked ok for years then suddenly it doesn't work.Why did BOI do this without telling me?
    Happened me too a few years ago. Its to do with the fact that the account is a savings one (or recognised on their system now as a savings type account).  They didn't let me know either :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi todolist,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

We would not have account access here to check this for you, but would suggest that you contact Bank of Ireland 365 at the following numbers where a representative will be able to access your account and check the card for you:

- 1890 365 365 in the Republic of Ireland
    - 0845 7 365 555 in Northern Ireland or Great Britain
    - 00353 1 4044000 if you are outside these locations

Opening Hours: 8am to Midnight, Monday to Friday or 9am to 6pm on Saturdays, Sundays, Bank and Public Holidays.

If you need any further assistance please let us know.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement