Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wit college street campus parking*URGENT*

Options
  • 13-05-2014 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

hey guys
    normally wouldnt try this but im in a bit of a squeeze here,
    anybody know if you can park overnight in the college street wit campus car park, im a student there i just dont know if i can and i need somewhere to park my car till thursday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Status Offline

You'd probably get a quicker response, considering it's really urgent, if you actually just rang the college and asked :)
    But As far as I know you probably can leave it there but it probably wouldn't be the safest place to leave it.Know a few people who's cars were broken in to there in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Zekey

well i would have called but its exam time at the moment and the college street campus is empty(all my exams are in cork road) so i didnt think anyone would be there

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Status Offline

Zekey wrote: »
    well i would have called but its exam time at the moment and the college street campus is empty(all my exams are in cork road) so i didnt think anyone would be there

I was only taking the piss :)
    Even if you did call, chances of anyone answering would be slim at this time of day. Honestly if you have no other options, chances are it'll be okay just as long as nothing valuable is left on display. But if you could park it somewhere else, I think that would be a bit safer.

ya no problem
    well i parked it in tesco last week and it was fine but i got a ticket this morning so im worried if i leave it there again it will be clamped

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

Railway Square might be better and safer.

College is a bad spot to leave overnight.

• Advertisement

thats like €20 to keep it in millars marsh(railway sq) till thursday

Railway Square might be better and safer.

College is a bad spot to leave overnight.

Also an old trick with long term parking if your not taking the car out is after a few days just say you lost your ticket and your only there since the morning. Pay 1 days fee rather than 4.

Zekey wrote: »
    thats like €20 to keep it in millars marsh(railway sq) till thursday

20 euro for 3 days parking is actually really good.

Cheap ass students :D

more like more as **** student hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

they lock the car park behind the building on bunkers hill every night, it looks secure to me.

• Advertisement

ya so how do i close this thread?
    i sorted my parking situation

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭kaef

Call Gardai and tell them there are drugs hidden inside. They will keep it in safe car park for good few days:) When you need to collect car just tell'm it was flour.

Advertisement