Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice 2014 BBC

Options
  • 13-05-2014 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

Not sure if its been posted before but its held back until the Autumn because of the World Cup.
    The next series of The Apprentice will be delayed to make way for the BBC's coverage of the World Cup in Brazil.
    Lord Sugar confirmed the news on Twitter. He said: "It won't be on until Autumn of 2014 to avoid the World Cup."
    He also reaffirmed that the Junior Apprentice had been put on hold indefinitely saying the decision wasn't down to him and "you best ask the BBC".
    The Apprentice, which will be returning for its 10th series, has been delayed in the past for elections.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭smurfs5

It would usually have started by now. I can't wait for the World Cup but I really miss The Apprentice. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Little bit surprised its going to be brought back, the last series was dire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,653 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Is it true that this is Sugars last series of it . I think he said people are sick of looking at him last year and after 10 years he's calling it a day. He'll be bloody hard to replace, SirAlan is a class act, he's probably 50% of the reason I watch it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Is it true that this is Sugars last series of it . I think he said people are sick of looking at him last year and after 10 years he's calling it a day.

The Daily Mail said that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement