Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Falcon RGH

Options
  • 13-05-2014 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey Guys

Quick question if someoe can clear the air be greatly appreciated! After few few weeks researching about RGH my xbox on the latest dash to choose from xkey ( more expensive but easier) or RGH( fairly confusing but cheaper) heres where im at to decide? Which board is the latest to use with the new dash and which programmer ? Tried all the guys in the sticky thread if any available to do the job but no luck yet :) If anyone knows anyone still around or able to give me a shout few quid of course! If any help the drive lite on is already flashed i do have the key and files with usbpro and ck3!

Cheers lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Where are you based? I used to do the RGH but I have no glitch chips any more and something happened my soldering iron. Also about contacting the guys in the sticky, maybe wait a few days to see if any reply as it is very quiet in this forum the past few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kamikk

Hey wotsgoinon <---- Haha intro pun :P Im in dublin , driving aswell if any use. Yea ive been trying good few weeks mate so losing hope :/ which board would you need? Ive solder iron and solder there too .. by the sounds of it might aswell go for it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Kamikk wrote: »
    Hey wotsgoinon <---- Haha intro pun :P Im in dublin , driving aswell if any use. Yea ive been trying good few weeks mate so losing hope :/ which board would you need? Ive solder iron and solder there too .. by the sounds of it might aswell go for it

Well if I was going to RGH my console I would buy the CR4 XL. It has not been released yet, but it is suppose to be the best Glitch chip yet according to team xecuter. If I was to glitch a console that is the chip I would buy so maybe wait till it is released and buy that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kamikk

In all honesty im not really into Live playing and dont mind waitin a minute for boot all i need to be able to play off the HDD so half of the ultra tech options coming out not really of need if you get me. Where as that stands R Jtag be the best option would you say?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 FJFreelance

Kamikk wrote: »
    In all honesty im not really into Live playing and dont mind waitin a minute for boot all i need to be able to play off the HDD so half of the ultra tech options coming out not really of need if you get me. Where as that stands R Jtag be the best option would you say?

There is a new glitching board called the CR4, my bet would be to wait for that. R-JTAG causes alot of trouble as I have done a few of them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement