Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking a lease

Options
  • 13-05-2014 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

Hi,

So I'm hoping to break my lease due to financial constraints. I have 2 months left on my lease. I let the landlord know and he wasn't happy. He said tho that if I find someone to take the room I can go. I viewed the house today and a girl was very willing to take the house. I let the landlord know and he put up a few hurdles for the girl to jump through in order for him to ok it, a referee being one. I have spent a few minutes looking up assignment on threshold.ie and is he obliged to take her on as a replacement for me? Also, I was looking up the PRTB website there and I am unable to find the property on the excel file of listed properties. Would this file be missing listed properties?

Thanks,
    Flange/Flanders

Advertisement