Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone with a vehicle for <1 hour light moving work (paid)

Options
  • 13-05-2014 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

Hi, so basically I'm moving out of my house in Galway and I've got a load of crap to get rid of. I'll be moved out by the time the next bin collection rolls around and I'm just looking for someone who's able to take these bin bags full of junk to a waste recycling centre or landfill or whatever. There's probably about 4-5 bin bags total, and I'll obviously cover the cost of the recycling. I am a student and don't have a load of money, but I'd be willing to pay a small fee for someone to help me out. Ahh anytime between now and Monday, so if anyone has an hour free in the evening or at the weekend, that'd be great.
    Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement