Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wexford B&B

Options
  • 13-05-2014 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

A couple of my mates are coming to wexford and are looking for a B&B to spend the night.

Are there any B&B with late check-ins as they might be going out and comin in late.

Preferably we'll be looking at Wexfrd town or somewhere within 10 - 5min drive and cheap enough.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

If you would consider over a pub, how about Bugler Doyles? Though I don't believe they provide breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

Rosemount house highly recommended!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 maurz

Hi all,

A couple of my mates are coming to wexford and are looking for a B&B to spend the night.

Are there any B&B with late check-ins as they might be going out and comin in late.

Preferably we'll be looking at Wexfrd town or somewhere within 10 - 5min drive and cheap enough.

cheers

I would recommend Jim McGees Pub on John Street, its 2/3mins walk from main street/quay front. accomodation only no breakfast. however if your goin be comin in late you probably won't be up for breakfast. think its around E30 a night. check in anytime during pub hours so 10.30am till 11.30 or 12.30am @ wkends. beautifuly decorated rooms ensuite & plasma TVs. Pub down stairs is your typical Irish local, great crack to be had with both locals and staff.

Advertisement