Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs in Lucan

Options
  • 13-05-2014 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone know of any clubs, basketball or walking or something. I'm new to the area with a toddler so looking to see what's on in the area.

Thanks 😀

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 pmc56

Regarding Basketball Clubs in Lucan you should go to the basketballireland website as they have a find a club facility.
    Dublin Lions are based in Colaiste Bride in Clondalkin but have a lot of members from Lucan. Also Liffey Celtics from Leixlip play some of their games in Lucan as well as Leixlip and they might also be a possibility.
    Another club based in Clondalkin that are regularily looking for members are Maol Og. It might be best to check them out and see which one has a team for your standard but most clubs cater for a range of standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 june22

hi im new to the area as well. im just wondering if theres a basketball walk in or a group game around lucan/cellbridge/maynooth area.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Anyone provide more info. Is liffey Celtics the closest one to celbridge ??. Really intrested in joining a team

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mcgeelo

Hi all

I'm from Tigers Ladies basketball club in Maynooth and we have a Snr 2 and Snr 3 teams who are both looking for experienced players to join us. If you are interested please pm me and I can send you my details

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 june22

Is the Tigers ladies basketball club have male members as well? im just looking for a club/group to train around maynooth/leixlip/cellbridge area

• Advertisement
Advertisement