Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delayed router?

Options
  • 13-05-2014 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi there,

just wondering about the whereabouts of a router. we signed up for broadband. we got a confirmation letter of sorts with order no and account no etc dated 03 may but no sign of router? any ideas? let me know and ill pm you the details

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Philush wrote: »
    Hi there,

just wondering about the whereabouts of a router. we signed up for broadband. we got a confirmation letter of sorts with order no and account no etc dated 03 may but no sign of router? any ideas? let me know and ill pm you the details

thanks
    Hi Philush

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will be able to look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Philush

Hi Philush

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will be able to look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al

Pm sent

Hi Philush

Thanks
    Al

Pm sent
    Hi Philush

Thanks for the details,

I've chased this up with broadband support and I have  been assured that your modem should be with you tomorrow, apologies for the delays.

Thanks
    Al

Hi Philush

Thanks for the details,

I've chased this up with broadband support and I have  been assured that your modem should be with you tomorrow, apologies for the delays.

Thanks
    Al

Hey al, will would you chase it again for me? No sign today. Could just be delayed till morning maybe. Thanks for your help

Hi Philush

Thanks for the details,

Thanks
    Al

Hey al, will would you chase it again for me? No sign today. Could just be delayed till morning maybe. Thanks for your help

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Apologies Philush

The current status reads as 'on route'. It should be with you no later than tomorrow - not sure what’s causing the delay but I will note it to the order remarks.

Please let me know if you receive this tomorrow

Al[/font]

• Advertisement

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Apologies Philush

The current status reads as 'on route'. It should be with you no later than tomorrow - not sure what’s causing the delay but I will note it to the order remarks.

Al[/font]

Hey al. No sign so far! Keep an eye sure. As an aside. The evison offer. Will that affect the speed of my efibre? Or can ye vector from the cabinets now and bump it up a bit? Cheers for your help

Phil

Apologies Philush

Al

Hey al. No sign so far! Keep an eye sure. As an aside. The evison offer. Will that affect the speed of my efibre? Or can ye vector from the cabinets now and bump it up a bit?  Cheers for your help

Phil
    Hi Phil,

Did you receive it yet?

evision reduces speed by 20MB and a further up to 9MB when the box is in use however I can confirm you do not have efibre at present - do you mean at another address?

Thanks
    Al

Hi Phil,

Did you receive it yet?

evision reduces speed by 20MB and a further up to 9MB when the box is in use however I can confirm you do not have efibre at present - do you mean at another address?

Thanks
    Al

Hi al. Yeah sorry I meant at another address. No sign in the morning post. Ill hope for the midday delivery! Keep you posted!
    Phil

Hi Phil,

Did you receive it yet?

Thanks
    Al

Hi al. Yeah sorry I meant at another address.  No sign in the morning post. Ill hope for the midday delivery!  Keep you posted!
    Phil
    Hi Philush

Could you PM a mobile number for you - I have more news on the modem and it would be best if I called :)

Al

Hi Philush

Could you PM a mobile number for you - I have more news on the modem and it would be best if I called :)

Al
    All sorted thanks al. Eircom customer service very helpful again. Cant fault them

• Advertisement

Hi Philush

Al
    All sorted thanks al. Eircom customer service very helpful again. Cant fault them
    Hi Philush

Glad to hear it, thanks for taking my call and have a lovely day :)

Al

Advertisement