Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to give away wood from a fallen tree

• 13-05-2014 8:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43

I have a fallen tree in my back garden and i want to get rid of it. I don't have a chainsaw so chopping it up is a problem for me.

Just wondering if there is anyone out there who might be interested in taking the tree away free of charge? Maybe someone who works with wood and is looking to source materials for free.

I'm not sure what type of tree it is but it is a decent enough size, diameter of trunk is about 3 feet wide.

Not even sure if this is the correct place to post this, if there is somewhere else i could try to get in contact with people who work with wood, please advise.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

I can't see whereabouts you live?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Try the woodcraft forum maybe. You'll need to say where you are.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=530

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭thehippychippy

I have a fallen tree in my back garden and i want to get rid of it. I don't have a chainsaw so chopping it up is a problem for me.

Just wondering if there is anyone out there who might be interested in taking the tree away free of charge? Maybe someone who works with wood and is looking to source materials for free.

I'm not sure what type of tree it is but it is a decent enough size, diameter of trunk is about 3 feet wide.

Not even sure if this is the correct place to post this, if there is somewhere else i could try to get in contact with people who work with wood, please advise.

Thanks.
    I'd be interested depending on where your at. PM me and we can have a chat. I'm a carpenter and joiner and I've chain saw

Advertisement