Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod that deleted thread

Options
  • 13-05-2014 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

He has been convicted, he's awaiting sentencing. He's a <mod snip> for many a reason, I knew him, actually tried having me <mod snip>. Just thought I'd clear that up c:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Pm the mod, no point in starting a new thread, besides, unless it can be linked to with RTE or something they will most likely take it down anyway just in case, legal things to consider

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

You post potentially slanderous material, your thread gets closed. Yet you decide to open a new thread to argue with the mod and post more slanderous material in the meantime? Do you not see why that might be a problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

It's not slander when it's true... I'd PM the mod but I can't remember how to spell their name, if anyone can tell me I'd do so.. I was only making a point that what I said was truth, not slander or made up.. I like to not be thought of as a slanderous gob****e, but like I said I can't spell their name so this was the only thing I could do

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Until a link appears on line the thread remains deleted, if you have a problem with me or the fact I closed a thread that had to link providing details and the individual's name, then take it to a Cat Mod or Feedback.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    He has been convicted, he's awaiting sentencing. He's a prick for many a reason, I knew him, actually tried having me arrested for giving him a slap for hitting my mother, then lying to my face about it. Just thought I'd clear that up c:

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    I knew him, actually tried having me arrested for giving him a slap .....

Have you any proof of this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,772 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Cat Mod here - take a few days off & calm down.

When you come back do not post uncivil remarks about people regardless of what they may have been found guilty of. Also, do not post potentially defamatory comments on this site. It exposes you & possibly boards.ie to legal action.

Finally - never question a mod decision in the forum. PM the mod is your first option. PM a CMod is your second.

Thread closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement