Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlelands, Balbriggan - area and childcare

Options
  • 13-05-2014 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi, posting this for a good friend.
    Herself, her husband and two young kids are looking at having to move for work. Castlelands, in Balbriggan is the area they are looking at.
    Questions,
    1) What is the area like??
    2) Creches - are there many creches in Balbriggan - she doesn't want to leave it too late to book in but has no contacts in the area.
    Please pm or comment if you can help. Thanks very much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

If you are talking about the New Castleland houses, the area is nice and quiet, kind of a family area. My brother lives there.

There is a creche in the middle of Castelands beside the schools. Links Childcare. There is also a number of other creches closeby. (I'm sure Google can help you with that one).

therealme wrote: »
    Hi, posting this for a good friend.
    Herself, her husband and two young kids are looking at having to move for work. Castlelands, in Balbriggan is the area they are looking at.
    Questions,
    1) What is the area like??
    2) Creches - are there many creches in Balbriggan - she doesn't want to leave it too late to book in but has no contacts in the area.
    Please pm or comment if you can help. Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭therealme

Will check with her if that's where it is. Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

therealme wrote: »
    Will check with her if that's where it is. Thanks very much.

Yep lovely estate close to schools and lovely houses .

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭therealme

Thanks so much for that. I asked about the creche for her before, lot of people replied and said no. If it was under different management would people be inclined to use it do ye think.
    Sorry for the questions, she wants to be 100% sure.

Advertisement