Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When only one student doing an exam

• 13-05-2014 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

If I'm the only one doing a certain exam would I still be in a normal classroom with the examiner and door attendant and all that (awkward it would be). Or would I be on my own with just one of the teachers from the school? like,for example, those who need special attention or help..thanks guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Room with superintendent and attendant, don't feel awkward, they're getting paid :) there may well be an external student(s) sitting the exam also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I was the only one left in Economics for ages last year as most other students were doing ordinary level so they fecked off early. It was awkward enough but the superintendent just read the paper and drank tea while I got on with it. The same as any other exam really. Don't let something trivial like that distract you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭aidanathome

I did one a good few years ago and there were only 3 of us doing the exam in a big hall with the examiner. I definitely preferred it over having a full classroom - just 1 less distraction without having people around you making noise...

Advertisement