Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comparative: Purple Hibiscus

Options
  • 13-05-2014 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I was out for most of the time we did Purple Hibiscus and now I haven't a notion as to what to write about it in the comparative. I got the notes from mocks.ie but they're ****e if I'm absolutely brutally honest. The modes I'm doing are cultural context and general vision and viewpoint. If anyone could help me out with notes or links to notes that would be v cool!

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I was out for most of the time we did Purple Hibiscus and now I haven't a notion as to what to write about it in the comparative. I got the notes from mocks.ie but they're ****e if I'm absolutely brutally honest. The modes I'm doing are cultural context and general vision and viewpoint. If anyone could help me out with notes or links to notes that would be v cool!

Thanks! :)

I'm studying this for my comparative also. I don't really have notes for it, just chapter summaries and some key moments/quotes. Feel free to PM me though if you want those or have any questions!

Advertisement